TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Sure. But what CZP does it target every price point,
People Seeking Info

Subject Sure. But what CZP does it target every price point,

Posted by MixManMash on July 14, 2014 at 4:33 PM
  This message has been viewed 365 times.

In Reply To Wow, this thread. posted by Stadsport (Nick@CZP) on July 14, 2014 at 02:13 PM

Message regardless of whether the product will work properly or not. What I would like to see from CZP is that you'll sell the appropriate products that actually work and not target every price point. Any upstanding reputable company should do that in my opinion.

I tell you what Nick, I'm sure you're a good guy and all, but I'm not lying and telling the truth. If you want to take this offline, sure. I can send you the contact information for the people that this has happened to and you can call them personally, and if they still aren't fuming mad they might actually take your call. If you want to go a step further, refund them their money, even though they decided to make their parts purchase elsewhere after being duped.

One thing I can tell you, I'm sure that CZP have refunded/replaced parts for those that caught on or had issues. But how many else are out there that haven't realized what they have? Pretty easy to refund the few when you can get away with the majority IMHO. Especially with injectors which you won't realize unless you have a wideband or are getting the car tuned by professional. Countless people just run injectors on an "off-the-shelf" chip and could be driving a ticking time bomb.

BTW, why is CZP no longer officially selling SZ exhaust parts?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.